Holiday flat Rabennest trip destinations
The holiday flat "Rabennest" is a wonderful starting point for exploring the surroundings:
- A panorama opens up to the south onto the Ziller valley with all its ski and hiking areas.
- Facing west, you can see the Inn valley, in which the capital city of Tyrol, Innsbruck, awaits you with a number of historic sights.
- Looking north, your eyes will be immediately caught by the Achenpass; it is a pass, that will lead you to the Achen valley and the crystal clear lake Achen.
- The Rofan range is a true nature paradise with attractive hiking trails and mountain huts run by the Alpine Association.
- In the east, you will be able to see Kramsach, a town that is known for its idyllic natural lakes.
- Facing south east, there is valley Alpbach. It is famous for its ski areas and picturesque villages.
There is so much to see and do in the surrounding area of our holiday flat "Rabennest". We listed our favourite destinations and the best choices for leisure time activities on the map.